Below is the Code of Ethics for all TWP, CWP, and CMWP members.
As a member of AACWP it is my duty to:
- Commit to personal conduct, professional behaviors and business practices that are ethical and legal.
- Be truthful in all advertising.
- Be honest with prospective clients about previous wedding experiences. Also, be accurate and document the expected fees and services to be rendered in a written agreement.
- Commit to continuing education and sharing of ideas among AACWP members.
- Avoid making false statements about other AACWP members or other wedding professionals.
- Decline income from vendors that would influence vendor recommendations to clients. Instead, all endorsements will be based on the best interest of the client.
- Work in a respectful manner with other wedding professionals, while providing leadership to the wedding team and advocacy for the client.